Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Church Down the Street

Picture soon to come (if I can pull my head out of my ass that is :) ) I keep forgetting to charge my camera- but :) we have something new to laugh at down the street :) our church down the street's message this week: "Getting Naked for Lent" :) just thought i'd share :) and hopefully i'll manage to snag a picture before it's gone :)

--well... quite obviously i didnt manage to snap the shot :/ sorry..but.. I'm going to leave this up because i still think even without the image it's hillarious and hopefully it'll give someone a good laugh :) and when i add some pictures down the road of this church i want it to show up with those :) I swear- I love that church lol- we've considered going just because of their signs before :) but alas.. that would be the wrong reason to go wouldn't it? :) oh well lol :) (what confuses me even more is that I didnt think methodists celebrated lent?? :)--can ANYONE explain that? :) )

No comments: