Thursday, March 6, 2008

Headed For Recovery

So I've managed to scrape myself back up a little- and hopefully I'll become a bit more interesting again soon :)
Anyway- for some updates- I conquered the pneumonia, however, I have a mild ear-infection trying to start up that I'm fighting rather aggressively with mucinex and Tylenol (and my beloved zicam lol) anyway :) I think I'll manage to knock that out without a hitch (god pleease! I can't afford another dr's visit lol-at least wait for me to get insurance before I get sick again!)
Owen is almost all better- they put him on a stronger antibiotic when the augmentin didn't completely knock out the pneumonia and he got a double ear infection on top of it-- he's still coughing but faring much much better
Dave had a PET scan this past Tuesday- no results yet- will update on that more later
Also, I dropped one of my classes to lighten my load a little and have managed to catch up a little and may actually manage some good grades this semester (*crosses fingers*) whether or not I will have to repay my grants remains to be seen- but I think this late into it if anything they'll just adjust it and i'd have to pay for that one class out of pocket if anything (I can hope!) :)
And I just thought I'd add that I adore my new daycare :) I couldn't ask for a more supportive bunch of women and I'm just astounded at how well Owen has been doing since he started there- he's happier more playful and learning even more :) (oh and we get an art project to take home every day to boot) :) I LOVE them :) lol- just thought I'd share :)

No comments: