Tuesday, November 13, 2007

anyone have an explanation?

Could someone explain to me-- what exactly is the fascination with infecting people's pc's with petty little viruses??? I mean-- who in their right mind-- that has a life-- would benefit from putting applications/dlls or script files onto some random persons hard drive that does nothing but interfere with the speed of processing and create ANNOYING little pop ups??? yeah ok-- so the pop ups often download even more CRAP onto your pc-- but honestly-- what kind of entertainment does that provide someone who cant even SEE your pc-- cant see you cussing at your computer for not getting fixed faster?? so i restart my computer today-- and i've now deleted 17 downloader.misleadapp s-- this bout of infections hasnt been hard to fend off-- actually i've deleted all of these within a 10 minute time frame-- i'm not sure how removing the spyware is going yet-- but... BAH!! what is WRONG with people-- i mean-- i have no money-- sooo that motive is out the window-- yeah i have a connection speed-- but... what the hell good is it going to do them?? i dont KNOW anyone who has money-- nor do i store info for my friends/family ect on my computer--- ALL i do online is blog, myspace, homework, and banking with my ever tight budget--- i mean... i just dont understand-- all this is doing is taking away time i NEED to finish homework so that down the line i can provide a better life for my son-- i mean-- logically-- you think they'd leave college kids alone since if they wait 5 to 10 years and THEN infect them they might actually profit from it... but no-- all this experience has gained for them long term is to put me on high alert FOREVER-- so that when i DO start making money-- they wont be able to touch my pc-- i mean-- i've learned more about malware/spyware/adware than i EVER cared to know in my life--- and when i actually have something to protect-- you can bet your ass-- i'll study JUST as hard as they do to protect myself from them as they do to gain access to my piddly pathetic excuse for a computer right now.. can ANYONE explain motive to me here?? I am just baffled... ok... i'm done now... i'm going to go burry my head in a book where this stupid downloader problem cant bother me anymore today....

No comments: